Talk to an ExpertWatch Our Video

By

Donovan Pyle
You’re building your dream home because you want to give the people you value most — your family — a comfortable place to grow and enjoy spending time together. To make all of this happen, you choose the biggest contractor in town with the best reputation for getting the job done on time. You tell…
Read More
Although most companies have secured and optimized critical spend areas that represent 80% of OPEX, many of these same companies have yet to address overhead expenses (aka: In-Direct Expenses or Tail spend) which represent the remaining 20%. If you’re one of them, don’t feel bad. Forgoing optimization of overhead expenses was the “old normal” when…
Read More
1. “Healthcare costs just go up every year” Wrong. With the right risk management strategies, many businesses were able to save north of $5,000 dollars per employee last year — without watering-down coverage.    2. “Partially self-funded plans are risky”  Wrong. Partially self-funded plans give you the visibility and ability to control financial liabilities while…
Read More
To avoid margin erosion, improve cash flow, and protect employees, businesses need to seek out Benefits professionals who provide objective expert advice. While many companies stick with their employee benefits broker for years on end, not giving too much thought to whether a change is warranted, there are some definite signs it’s time to find…
Read More
If your company is thinking about offering an HRA or HSA as a way to reduce costs, we’ve got news for you: there are much more effective ways to reduce costs and improve benefits, and these opportunities should be explored before HRA’s or HSA’s are considered.  With that being said, there are situations where it…
Read More
Given the political and economic uncertainty we all face, one thing is sure: many businesses need to take extensive measures to improve operating leverage and cash-flow NOW.  Before layoffs and other draconian measures are considered, companies would be wise to pull a lever sometimes overlooked by Chief Financial Officers — their company health plan. Now,…
Read More
The Problem: Faced with multiple health conditions, this group’s health insurance rates increased 6% – 15%, annually, for years — sound familiar? Before seeking our council, their Broker provided 4 options: Pass increases onto their employees and suffer higher employee turnover Absorb the increases and weaken their balance-sheet Water-down benefits and hope employees didn’t leave…
Read More
Thanks to tax subsidies, benefits are often the most economical way to attract and retain talent, but creating a truly competitive and compelling employee benefits package can be a struggle — especially if you own a small company. Legally, you have to offer certain benefits like social security taxes, unemployment insurance, and worker’s compensation, and…
Read More
1 2